Publishing a booking pageAll Courses
In this lesson, you will learn how to create a booking page in Sprout Studio.
Make sure you've done the prerequisites:
A booking page is a publicly available stand-alone page that you can embed to your website.
To create a booking page:
- Click on the “Booking Pages” button on the left side menu.
- Click the “Add New” button.
- Add your price list.
- Add your packages.
- Add additional “A La Carte” items.
- Select your payment schedule.
- Select your payment collection method.
- To add a contract, click the “Add Contract” toggle and choose your contract.
- To add a Questionnaire, click “Add Questionaire.”
- To add an Invitation, click “Add Invitation.”
- To pick what kind of shoot this booking page is for, click the “Type” button in the top right.
- Click the “Publish” button to make the page live.
Check out these help docs related to booking pages in Sprout Studio.