Letting clients schedule time on your calendarAll Courses
In this lesson, you will learn how to create an invitation in Sprout Studio.
Make sure you've done the prerequisites:
To create an Invitation:
- Click “Invitations” on the left side menu to open the Invitations page.
- Click “Add New.”
- Name your Invitation.
- Click “Availability” to open the calendar.
- Click on a date, add the available time window, and click “Add New” to add it.
- Set your booking window by setting the “Booking Window” toggle in the bottom right.
- Set your “Minimum Scheduling Notice” in the bottom right.
- Open “Advanced Availability.”
- Set your “Maximum Availability Per Day.”
- Set your “Availability Increments.”
- Set your “Buffer Before Events.”
- Set your “Buffer After Events.”
- Open “Date Details.”
- Set your “Date Approval Type” to manually approve or auto-approve.
- Set your “Date Length.”
- Give your date a name in the Name Bar.
- Click “Communication” to open the communication options.
- Click “+ Attach” to add a questionaire.
- Click “Share” to find the embed code.
- Click “Save” to make the invitation live.
To make appointment scheduling require manual approval:
- Open the Invitation.
- Click “Date Details.”
- Click “Manual Approval.”
- Click “Update.”
To reschedule your appointment:
- Open your Sprout Calendar.
- Click on the appointment you need to reschedule.
- Click the “Reschedule Using Invitation” button.
- Click “Update + Email” to open the default invitation to your client email to give them the link to reschedule.
To send an Invitation directly to a client through a shoot:
- Open the Shoot from the “Shoots” page.
- Click the “Quick Actions” button in the top right corner.
- Click “Create Invitation.”
Check out these help docs related to Invitations in Sprout Studio: