Setting up automatic follow-ups and reminders for your clientsAll Courses
In this lesson, you will learn how to automate follow-ups and reminders with Sprout Assistant in Sprout Studio.
To open Sprout Assistant:
- Click “Settings” in the top right corner.
- Click “Assistant” on the left side menu.
To edit Sprout Assistant emails:
- Click into each section to see the assistant emails.
- Click the “Edit” button next to each item to open the email.
- Set your reminders at the top of the email module.
- Edit your subject line.
- Create the email message.
- Insert any of the available variables (displayed at the bottom of the modal – such as [[payment_amount]] in the case of an invoice reminder) to automatically populate the applicable information for that lead or shoot when sending the email.
- To change the hero image, click the “Edit” button in the right corner.
- Click the “Settings” button in the top right corner of the module to open the settings menu.
- Click “Live” to turn on the Sprout Assistant email.
- Click “Save Template” to complete the changes.
Check out these help docs related to Sprout Assistant in Sprout Studio: