Adding a new leadAll Courses
In this lesson, you will learn how to add a lead into Sprout Studio from your website.
Make sure ☝️ you've done the prerequisites first:
to create a contact form in Sprout Studio:
- Click the “Settings” button located in the top right corner.
- Click “Communication”
- Click “Contact Forms”
- Now you can create your contact form and customize the information fields. (1:20)
To embed your contact form to your website:
- Click the “Contact Forms” section of Sprout Studio
- Click the “Embed Code” button listed underneath your contact form (4:55)
- Copy your script code
- Edit your website's contact page and paste as a new code section.
To add a lead manually:
- Click the “Quick Add” button in the top right corner
- Click “Lead”
- Specify lead details.
To add a lead from your websites contact form to Sprout through Zapier:
- Add a new form to your website.
- Create a new Zap in Zapier.
- Choose your website as the app.
- Choose “New Form Submission” as your trigger event.
- Click “Contact Form.”
- Choose Sprout Studio/ create lead as the action.
Check out these help docs for more information about connecting your Sprout account to Zapier: