Transitioning existing clientsAll Courses
In this lesson, you will learn how to transition your existing clients, leads and shoots into Sprout Studio.
Make sure you have completed the prerequisites first☝️:
Transitioning existing shoots into Sprout Studio:
- Click the “Quick Add” button and then click “Shoot.”
- Complete the required information fields (name, shoot type, brand, inquiry date, shoot date, users and contact information)
- Add order, choose the price list and add the package that the client booked you for.
- Choose payment schedule
- If you have already received payments through your other system, record them into Sprout Studio by clicking on the “Received Payment” button (3:41)
- Click the “Add Shoot” button to complete.
Importing your contracts into Sprout Studio:
- Export your contract as a PDF from your previous system.
- Click the “Documents” section on the left side in Sprout Studio.
- Click “Add New” and select “Add a File.”
- Choose the PDF file that you wish to import into Sprout Studio.
To transition contacts through a CSV file:
- Click the Contacts menu on the left side to open the contacts list page.
- Click the dropdown arrow located beside the “Add New” button.
- Click the “Import Contacts” button and select the CSV file.
To transition your leads into Sprout Studio:
- Click the “Quick Add” button and select “Lead”
- Add Lead details
- Click the “Add Lead” button to add the Lead into Sprout Studio.
- Click the “Dates” section on the left side in Sprout Studio.
- Click the “Edit” button to back date the lead to when the lead inquired with you.
- Click “Update” to complete.
Check out these help docs for more information about transitioning into Sprout Studio: