25jan3:00 pm4:10 pm🥳 How to grow your photo business with preview partiesLet's talk all about preview parties as a tool in your photography business to elevate your customer experience and make more money!
Room Show Notes
🎉 Preview Parties An elevated IPS experience Creating a solution to the confusion with “Galleries“ Building a stronger client relationship Going beyond the expectation = creating advocacy A celebration element 🔑 3 Main
Room Show Notes
🎉 Preview Parties
- An elevated IPS experience
- Creating a solution to the confusion with “Galleries“
- Building a stronger client relationship
- Going beyond the expectation = creating advocacy
- A celebration element
🔑 3 Main Value Propositions with Preview Parties
- Opportunity to “finish off” the relationship
- Opportunity for purchases = create revenue
- Opportunity for brand positioning (luxury experience even if you don’t have the luxury tag attached to your business)
🥳 Setting up the Party
- Utilize your “Questionnaire” in your CRM to create this luxurious “customized” experience = setting up the expectations.
- “What type of cocktail do you prefer?”; “Would you like a walk-through of your album?”
- 🤝 In-Person Set-up: savor table → their drink waiting for them → a slideshow of the pre-designed album – not just images but the album itself* (set music to their wedding song or a impactful song) → physical samples of albums → walk-through of how galleries work
- Setting up that emotional attachment
- Pre-design works really well as a foundation = sense of stability and professionalism
- Beware of the paradox of choice
- 🖥 Virtual Set-up: Zoom is your BFF right now! The zoom experience is still impactful (it’s expected right now in COVID) = You can deliver the champagne (or cocktail kit) right to them; You can have their dinner brought via Door Dash, Uber Eats, etc.; You can send them over album swatches – via Kiss Books
💭 Room Questions & Discussions
- “Do you send the gallery first, before the party, so they are not overwhelmed at the Preview Party?”
- No. The Preview Party is the reveal! This gives you — as the photographer — the ability to ask questions (“do you want black and white”), relive the pictures together (= creating that bond and attachment to the album), and provide a quick run-through of Galleries (“set your favorite here”) to guide them how to use it once they get home from the Preview Party!
- “If clients don’t want the Preview Party, what do you do?”
- If they’re not interested, don’t push it. Promote your preview parties over social to showcase the experience to those who may be hesitant.
- “If I want to incorporate this service, how do I get started? Do I reach out to clients or do I just automatically included it?”
- Test it out. Before raising the price – make sure you’re raising your value at the same time. Yes, reach out!
🔗 Room Links and References
- 📚 The Paradox of Choice by Barry Schwartz
- 📚 Barking up the Wrong Tree (Colonoscopy) by Eric Barker
- 🎙 Imperfectly Polish Podcast – Alisha’s Podcast
👋 Follow the Speakers
- Alisha Crossley – “Preview & Prosecco Party”
- The Artisan’s Advantage: Alisha Crossley Education Collective
- Shaun Austin
- Bryan Caporicci
- Kiss Book
- Sprout Studio
(Monday) 3:00 pm - 4:10 pm(GMT-05:00) View in my time