Episode 045 of the Business of Photography Podcast, powered by Sprout Studio. Helping you build a thriving business doing what you love.
Links and resources:
- The Lie of Busy article written by Bryan.
- The Fizzle Show – A Podcast for Creative Entrepreneues.
- Design Aglow – Organizational tools, workflow charts and templates.
- Ed Pierce Workshops and Business DVD’s for Photographers.
- David Allen – Getting Things Done – book on the art of stress-free productivity.
- OmniFocus – task management software.
- Ikea BookBook Commercial
- Google Apps to use in conjunction with your home and business.
- A specific Gmail App, Boomerang for Gmail, helps to manage and schedule emails for you.
- Boomerang Calendar for Gmail
- Inbox Pause
- Unroll.me – Provides the ability to unsubscribe en mass to junk emails that clutter up your Inbox.
- How to use Canned Responses for Gmail
- FocusAtWill.com – Music optimized to boost your concentration and focus at work.
- Wedding Album Design software – Smart Albums and Fundy Software.
- BlogStomp blogging/collage software
- CameraBits Photo Mechanic – a useful image browser and workflow accelerator, which can also serve as a backup tool.
- Automated backup solutions – Synk Pro
Full show notes at SproutingPhotographer.com/045.
This podcast is sponsored by Sprout Studio, the first all-in-one business software made by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio combines studio management software with online galleries, wall portrait sales tools, design proofing, bookkeeping and more!
Start your free 21-day trial of Sprout Studio today and simplify your photography business, get more done, faster, and give your clients a great experience!
Join the Business of Photography community on Facebook to continue the discussions between episodes. Also, be sure to join Seeds to Success, our free weekly email where you’ll discover one thing (a tip, an idea or a resource) to focus on for the week to move your business in the right direction.