Episode 085 of the Business of Photography Podcast, powered by Sprout Studio. Helping you build a thriving business doing what you love.
Links and resources:
- Sprouting Photographer Posts relating to Sales and “Selling” (including great resources like Why photographers don’t need to be afraid of sales, Selling for Photographers – Creating Value First and How to always sell prints, even if your clients say they want digital)
- Great Infographic on Body Language from Public Words and Dr. Nick Morgan
- Why photographers need to define their Unique Selling Proposition
- How to Fascinate by Sally Hogshead and her Podcast Interview on How the World Sees You
- Dale Carnegie Training
- Anthony Robbins Coaching
- Tim Sanders Consulting
- The 7 habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change Book
- Spencer Lum’s Podcast
Full show notes at SproutingPhotographer.com/85.
This podcast is sponsored by Sprout Studio, the first all-in-one business software made by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio combines studio management software with online galleries, wall portrait sales tools, design proofing, bookkeeping and more!
Start your free 21-day trial of Sprout Studio today and simplify your photography business, get more done, faster, and give your clients a great experience!
Join the Business of Photography community on Facebook to continue the discussions between episodes. Also, be sure to join Seeds to Success, our free weekly email where you’ll discover one thing (a tip, an idea or a resource) to focus on for the week to move your business in the right direction.