Episode 085 of the Business of Photography Podcast, powered by Sprout Studio. Helping you build a thriving business doing what you love.
Links and resources:
- Sprouting Photographer Posts relating to Sales and “Selling” (including great resources like Why photographers don’t need to be afraid of sales, Selling for Photographers – Creating Value First and How to always sell prints, even if your clients say they want digital)
- Great Infographic on Body Language from Public Words and Dr. Nick Morgan
- Why photographers need to define their Unique Selling Proposition
- How to Fascinate by Sally Hogshead and her Podcast Interview on How the World Sees You
- Dale Carnegie Training
- Anthony Robbins Coaching
- Tim Sanders Consulting
- The 7 habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change Book
- Spencer Lum’s Podcast
Full show notes at SproutingPhotographer.com/85.
This podcast is sponsored by Sprout Studio, the first all-in-one business software made by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio combines studio management software with online galleries, wall portrait sales tools, design proofing, bookkeeping and more!
Start your free 21-day trial of Sprout Studio today and simplify your photography business, get more done, faster, and give your clients a great experience!
Join the Business of Photography community on Facebook to continue the discussions between episodes.