Episode 094 of the Business of Photography Podcast, powered by Sprout Studio. Helping you build a thriving business doing what you love.
Links and resources:
- William’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
- William Innes Photography Website, Blog and Facebook Page
- Bambi Cantrell
- Getting Things Done by Robert Allen
- William is speaking at WPPI & Shutterfest
- Zach Arias – One Light Workshop Digital Download
- Plus Classes at WPPI – Jerry Ghionis is speaking this year
- Lumix Lounge
- ShootDotEdit Post-Production Solution
- Article: Email is wasting your time and stressing you out, here’s how to fix it
- Article on In-Person Education
- Article: Photographer on vacation: how to plan a stress-free period out of the office
- Skip Cohen University, Facebook & Twitter
Full show notes at SproutingPhotographer.com/94.
This podcast is sponsored by Sprout Studio, the first all-in-one business software made by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio combines studio management software with online galleries, wall portrait sales tools, design proofing, bookkeeping and more!
Start your free 21-day trial of Sprout Studio today and simplify your photography business, get more done, faster, and give your clients a great experience!
Join the Business of Photography community on Facebook to continue the discussions between episodes. Also, be sure to join Seeds to Success, our free weekly email where you’ll discover one thing (a tip, an idea or a resource) to focus on for the week to move your business in the right direction.