Episode 221 of the Business of Photography Podcast, powered by Sprout Studio. Helping you build a thriving business doing what you love.
Links and resources:
- 80/20 Program Relaunching
- Rob’s Sprouting Photographer Article on getting the most out of Tradeshows & Conventions
- Why Bryan is not attending WPPI this year
- The Lie of “Busy” Article
- Bryan’s PhotoBizXposed Interview about being “busy”
- Stephen Covey
- Sprouting Photographer Article on Time Chunking
Full show notes at SproutingPhotographer.com/221.
This podcast is sponsored by Sprout Studio, the first all-in-one business software made by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio combines studio management software with online galleries, wall portrait sales tools, design proofing, bookkeeping and more!
Start your free 21-day trial of Sprout Studio today and simplify your photography business, get more done, faster, and give your clients a great experience!
Join the Business of Photography community on Facebook to continue the discussions between episodes. Also, be sure to join Seeds to Success, our free weekly email where you’ll discover one thing (a tip, an idea or a resource) to focus on for the week to move your business in the right direction.