Episode 096 of the Business of Photography Podcast, powered by Sprout Studio. Helping you build a thriving business doing what you love.
Links and resources:
- How photographers can talk about prints versus digital files with their clients
- Why you must sell digital files, and how to price them properly
- Subscribe to the Sprouting Photographer podcast in iTunes here
- David’s Facebook and Twitter
- Phlearn.com‘s Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube Channel
- Use the Coupon Code: PRO20 for 20% off your cart on phlearn.com
- Sign up to Phlearn’s newsletter for a Free Photoshop Tutorial
- Get a FREE Sample pack of the “phlearnmethod” Photoshop Actions
- The Amazing Power of Frequency Separation Retouching in Photoshop on Phlearn
- American Society of Media Photographers
- American Photographic Artists
- Professional Photographers of America
- Photo Plus Expo
- Imaging USA
- Tim Mantoani Photography
Full show notes at SproutingPhotographer.com/96.
This podcast is sponsored by Sprout Studio, the first all-in-one business software made by photographers for photographers. Sprout Studio combines studio management software with online galleries, wall portrait sales tools, design proofing, bookkeeping and more!
Start your free 21-day trial of Sprout Studio today and simplify your photography business, get more done, faster, and give your clients a great experience!
Join the Business of Photography community on Facebook to continue the discussions between episodes.